κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, April 12, 2010

12.04.2010~ulalala

hmm...
today...okay okay la...
3/4 is moody but 1/4 is OKAY~
hehe...
today recess time...
I'm late for duty...coz i have to call my mum(kena order by my sis lo)
but then...
before i go call...its already recess(bell rang long time ago-5mins bahh)
i go to block E...you know what i see?
I see no people...haha...that fa lo hon haven come lo
dah biasa...xD
hmm...HuayYee please don;t get it wrong...
I'm not sengaja want to write it down...xD
I just to tell you what is happening when recess time...
cause scare later got anything happen...xD(the main point)
muahaha...

but funny today...
I keep singing when i jaga-ing...xD
cause wanna "sak zhu" fa lo hon's dream lover...xP
haha! she cant talk to me...
walao man! i sang so loud...><
actually abit shy...haha
hehe...then...the point has came~

haha...
then, i walked with her...xD
dunwan write name le...it sounds like wanna menghinakan dia...xD
then keep singing~singing~singing!
then,suddenly fa lo hon came!
i sengaja like tak mau peduli him lo...
cause i dunwan to peduli oso...xD
you know what he did!?
he smile to her!!!
omg man!
makan cuka! makan cuka! (write for fun)
SIAO MEH!? malay nar....(wo bu yao bao tou xD)
isshhhy! so yong sui!
then she smile to him too!
walao man!
did she know what is call shame!?(maybe don't -edited by xinz)
aiyaya...xD
but that's fun...xD

haha...nowadays i really like to write blog le...
don't why oso...xD
hmm...maybe bu shuang jiu blah chu lai bahh...
ya! xD
kay lo...
nightz~

No comments:

Post a Comment