κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, April 12, 2010

12.04.2010~

To: Yan
don't care le la...
that's really not your fault...
smile~okay?
don't care whatever that "toot" said to mou "toot" okay?
that's pointless!

To: Jing
I didn't forget about you...^^
sorry today at bilik muzik...
sorry that I said "qi shi wo ye bu shuang ni le lo"
sorry~please forgive me...
I'm not mean it...
but you have to know something...
I'm so lonely, so disappointed, so moody, so...sad about that...
I cannot live without you, you know?(not meluahkan perasaan saya la)
haiz...
I feel so lonely nowadays...
I cant even get what you all talking about...
Yan, you knew that feeling, right?
I just wanna find some 1 can let me say all my unhappiness...
I wanna find a friend which is can let me believe that friend 100%...
not say that you all cant be trusted...
but you know what?
I'm badly hurt after all happened...
and you knew it too...
I cant even think who is my friend, who am I going to trusted...
I cant even think about that...T3T
I really badly hurt...
I cant even know what I want now...
I cant even...know anything now...
every parts of my body are stop working...
even my brain...
My Heart...
espcially my Heart...it is like freeze long time ago...
its already beku...cant move, cant pump blood, cant even feel what is pain...
Can you really know What am I talking about?
Can you really understand that feeling?
I hope you and Yan know about that...

To:every1
please don't come near me...
I'm very moody nowadays...
if hurt your feeling...then i say it here...
sorry~

No comments:

Post a Comment