κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, April 12, 2010

12.04.2010~haiz...what a moody day again~

what a bad day~
COZ YOU HAD A BAD DAY~YOU toot toot~(forgot the lyric) ><
not happy la...
why all the things crush(use wrg le?duno ohh eng very lousy) together!?
OMG man!!!
I cant handle it~!!!!
wuwuwu...
who can lend me his/her shoulder?
wuwawuwa~~~
so difficult to live happily now!!!
aaa!!!
I'm going to CRAZY!!!

what did I do before i was born!?
need to pay back is it?
come bahh! take my life bahh!
isshhhy!
luckily that Muhd. Irham didn't make me angry le...
horr horr~~~he's late to duty...xD
kena tangkap by me le...but i didn't scold/tell him...
aaa!!!
tml only tell bahh...
If he is late again~haha...sure DIE!
ursshhhy~

really moody!
aaa!!!T3T
wanna die now~>.<
what I can do now!?
who can teach me!?
WHO CAN LEND ME HIS/HER SHOULDER!?
if tml lend, tml after school sure will give back le...
haiz...

started from I got a junior that day~
my moody suddenly turned 360 degree...
OMG~~~360 degree!!!
ya~i didn't write it for fun or use "kua zhan xiu ci shou fa"
really...if don't believe ask my friends...xD
the best saksi and proof le...xD
haiz...keep pretending...KEEP PRETENDING~
walao! difficult leh~
although my patience can count as no limit...
but why!?
why the God need to treat me like that!?
T^T...
haiz...too many le...
TOO MANY LE LA~~~T3T
please forgive me if i say "I hate you/I bu shuang you/get lost/any sentences that i hurt your feeling"
paiseh~really paiseh~
sorry, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment