κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, April 16, 2010

16.04.2010~haiz...

hmm...my mood now?
erm...okay okay gua...(lie gua)
mou mt...please dont kacau me already la...T3T
i noe you changed alot...but can you give me some spaces?
T3T...feel like cant breath le la...
and you said you dunwan talk to mou M le (long time ago)
thn why now...

haiz...feel so moody...
feel so LONELY...T3T
every year...every week...every day...every time...every second...every mini second...
got the same feeling...
hmm...wondering...izit have to pretend? or have to give you all see my lonely face...
really duno wat i can do le...

Dear,dear: you still haven tell me what happen...when you only tell me? dun be sad okay?

walao...i siao already...call ppl dun sad and now...i'm...isshhh!
i really duno what i can do le...T3T...
i wan more work...i want more things to let me do...
i want you all give me all your work...
i want many works to anaesthesia me...T3T...
i want you all talk wif me...T^T
wuwuwu...i crazy le...
i dunwan that lonely feeling...
i dunwan you all leave me alone...
i dunwan you all...T.T

What I still waiting for? I duno...I have to give up on "toot" now...

suan le bahh...
everything will be back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment