κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

08.08.2009~aiyaya

aiyaya...
tdy kor kor(choo) ho...he keep dc...somemore din help me lv up...
so bad oo...heng!...until nw oso dc oo...wasai...make me so so so sian oo...
haha...
luckily gt jing's blog...
her blog very special 1...special create 4 her novel 1...
haha...go and see see la...but is chinese 1...if u read sambil think the image...
very cool 1...haha...
haiz...
very sian leh...
nth can write but i dunwan my post so short...
aiyaya...
god ar...pls tell me la...
sian sian sian leh...
no sick no love no ran(game) no pain...
aiya...
gt pain la...my throat until tdy still pain leh...
wasai...wanna eat a piece of cake also pain until siao leh...
n_n
(~.~)
(,)-(,)
kakakakaka...haha...nth to do ma...see whether 1st...
k la...write until here thn tata la...
bye~muaks~

2 comments:

  1. 555...
    last week u sick ,now until my turn zoh la...
    喉咙痛+发烧+伤风
    TQ RuiXinMM帮我打广告哦~muakzzz~!!!(把细菌传染给你)

    ReplyDelete