κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, August 14, 2009

14.08.2009~there's sth happened between me and you...

ytd some1 told me about it...
i'm nt sure that whether i should believe anot...
coz that ppl is lie everytime...
but today...
i heard sth from my best friend...
she told me the same thing that the ppl told me ytd...
and nw...
i have to make a decision...
i'm really nt sure about it...
i duno whether u will do anot...
i only can say that I'm Hurt...
when i heard about it...
i ask myself...should i gif up on you?
but at that moment...some1 tells me NO...
it's that wat i'm thinking?
i'm nt sure...i feel so rumit nw...
but today really really very bad...
every classes have to decorate because of the hari kemerdekaan...
i hate that...
everytimes gt anything i also will involve...
but everytime i try to change the fact...
but the fact told me that i couldn't change anything eventhough u use up all your energy...
i really hate that...
today i scolded Kuhan because he throw the cholk to yew kin when he was opening the flags...
but that time i endure it...
thn the second time came...
but i scolded wrong ppl...
i scolded Kuhan but that time is Seng did it...
thn i argue with him...
he said "oh...he's ur bf la...no need to scold la...k la...!"
thn i beh song already...i said "ok! Seng stop that~!ok?!enough?!fair now?!"
thn he said "no!"
after that i said "ok!i quit!i dunwan do anything anymore!"
i really hate that...
but because of that...i feel that Seng dun like me anymore...
wait 1st...every1 pls dun misunderstood...this is nt the fault that Seng did...
nt Seng's fault...
haiz...mayb my tempere juz like sim...
BAD!!!
i hate that feel...
wat should i do nw?
i really confuse...@.@...
haiz...mayb sth will happen but i cant scold it...
that's me...
ulala~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment