κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, August 7, 2009

07.08.2009~phew...

finally gt energy to update my blog...
last few days no energy until want take an empty bottle oso cant...
wasai...so damn san fu oo...
haha...but finally it passed...
woo~~~hoo~~~
no need scare is demam denggi or H1N1...haha
yesterday...chuan zhan chat wif me...
he said" seng ask me to tell u...if he didnt reply u means his hp bo lui(no money)"
should i believe???
this sentence keep turning in my brain...
i want the answer oni...gt the answer i wont feel so dizzy...
haiz...
mayb i should believe him...
aiyaya...say all those sad things again...heha...sry...
hmm...
gt energy already...sure is play ran wif my kor kor(choo) la...
haha...1st time saw a girl like tat right???
juz recovering frm sick thn terus play games wif boys...haha
mayb this 1 is my real face gua...
k la...while waiting 4 my kor...i go bath 1st...bb...
RECOVERING FRM SICK...~.^

2 comments:

  1. yoo~
    u recover zoh la~?
    gongxi gongxi~
    u good la,no need come to skul~
    we so cham...everyday do correction until sot!
    den nearly kill myself becoz of the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...u muz cool down la...din go to sch oso very charm 1 leh...
    very sian 1...
    but nvm...
    mon mayb cn teman u jor...XD

    ReplyDelete