κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, July 18, 2011

18.07.2011~hmm?

a simple step can make you feel sad...
a bulky step can make you feel happy...
so never ever try to be sad...
those people who around you might worry about you...
starts your day with a simple smile...=)
it will helps you in changing your whole day...
believe?
haha!

aa...
i don't know i write it for you...
maybe for myself...
for sure...i'm not sad...
believe me...^^
suppa duppa tired leh~
especially you!
Yap Jinng Hui!
didn't inform me!
make me wait at school for about 45 minutes...
=.="
almost fell asleep...
omg~
0.0!
seriously...
with all those wind...
blow on my face...
haha!
nice! although its quite hot but windy...
get what i mean?
xD

na~
Vege...
take care of your fingers...
otherwise...
i'll help you chop it down!
RAWR~
and smack your head 99!
remember what have you promise me...
not to use your left hand...^^
and!
drink more water too!

lalala~
you also arr...
don't always say yourself very busy cannot take a nap...
arrange your time properly la...
sure got few minutes are free to do anything...^^
don't stress up yourself...
try to relax...okay?
xD
got anything must tell me arr...
^^
smile more!
drink more water...
eat more....(scare you have gastritis) ^^
sun bian gain weight luu...^^
oioi earlier too...
^^

okay!
next is...
jing!
you arr also...
don't stress up yourself with all those spbt thingy...
okay?
don't care about what others say...
egao!
^^

hmm...
then is...
yan yan...
you arr...
i speechless lo...
nowadays you so lively...
haha!
with your fingers~
dance on my hand, laps...=.="
hyperactive...
haha!
but its good la...
at least...
you grew up~
sobsob~so gam dong...
my little girl grew up liao...
haha!
omedeto!
xD

lalala!
for myself~
i got nothing to say...
quite happy too...
^^

Don't Worry Be Happy~
egao! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment