κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

17.07.2011~ishh!

i wonder how selfish can a human be...
=.="
you took my paper...
and yet...
didnt say thank you to me...
fine!
no manners!
ble!
teacher asked us redo all the question...
okay...
me: i think i wan my paper back
you: har? i haven finish copy worr...
me: but teacher ask us to redo the questions ma...
you: aiya...like that i give you some times to think about whether wan to lend me or not...(then took my paper and put it into her own file =.=")
omg!?
how dare you say like that!?
i'm the one who should say this!
how dare you snatch my sentence!?
horr!
dont you feel embarrassing!?
its my paper!
not yours!
okay!?
remember its MINE NOT YOURS!
omg!
how can a girl say this kind of thing to me!?
omg!
i cant believe!
its rude you know!?
ishh!
i didnt say it because you have to sit beside me every sundays!
there's no way for me to scold you on the spot!
ishh!
every Sundays...
you cant catch up what teacher say...
fine...
i explain for you...
i didnt even ask you to say thank you to me...
and didnt ask you to gan ji me...
omg!
and yet you dare to say this to me!?
horr!

lame excuses lo!
you just need to copy the experiment...
excuse me!
i have written it for you...
you just need to copy...
but how about me!?
i need to use up 1 whole day to solve a FEW questions!
just a FEW! FEW!!!
urghh!!!
#@$#%$&^%&!
i wonder...
is my appearance look like nice to bully!?
=.="
definitely no lo!
horr!
such a embarrass-less girl!
ishh!

i help you never mind!
but please!
i need to redo my questions!
is questionSSSS
not question!
its a big difference between QUESTIONSS and QUESTION
okay!?
=.="
i wonder...
how selfish human is...

urghh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment