κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, June 13, 2011

13.06.2011~=.="

can't your brain stop function a while?
if you continue like that you'll easier to old leh~
D;
stop a while la~
==

okay~
ytd slept at 11+ if nt mistaken...xD
and duno wat happen to me...
i cant hear my alarm!
omg!!!
with the noisiest alarm in my room!
i still can oioi until din hear the alarm is ringing!
haha!!!
hai man jing sheng de...xD
go to sch...
omg!!!
my sej and bm arr!!!
and my bc too!!!
omg!!!
do do do...
thn wai yan came...
gave me karangan, klausa kata and my gift!
muahaha!
so cute leh!
arigatou~~~
hehe...Cx
thn duty lo~
so sian leh~
tml the korean teachers come...
sobsob!!!
need to wear blazer!!!
T.T
suppa hot!
after that go up to class...
feel like wanna oioi already!
haha!!!
fine~
take the exam papers lo~
aiyaya~
stomache...>.<
hehe...all those results still okay for me...
hmm...i think i dunwan physic...
haha!
fine lo~
muahaha!
laugh all the way~
xD
muahaha!

mo 1-kai!
wai yan...
arigatou!
kawaii desu!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment