κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

11.06.2011~its just a simple day ^^

its just as simple as it can
but its just as nice as it can...
^^

story starts from 7.45am
my phone rang...
omg!
i just realize...my human alarm is waking me up...
haha!
thanks weih~
thn sms for a while...
and decided continue sleeping...
its just too tired for me...even now...
well...i'm trying my best to get into my dream~
but my phone keep ringing~
fine~
after that...
another human alarm is waking me up again...
i think...i'm not going to sleep again...
haha!
thn took bath...
omg!
cold water~
stupid solar system...=.="
make me sneeze for the whole morning...
then online and watched 2 episodes of kekkaishi...
kekkaishi is the anime that i love the most...
haha!
well i should say like that...
non of the anime can replace kekkaishi...^^
sumimura~xD
tokine~xD
then...
*skipskip(too boring for you)*
going out~
yan called me...
so went to her house and fetched her...
then went to Rotiboy...
found wai yan and vege...
gave them something...
went to check the list and blablabla so on la...
sat at Rotiboy for about 15 mins?
i think so...
went into cinema!
omg!!!
i just so scare!
we planned to watch Kung Fu Panda
but end up we watched Dylan Dog: Dead of Night
omg!
stupid creatures!!!
scare me!
but the most nice is...fighting~
haha!
so cold la~~~T.T
after that...
went to eat at Old Town...
aa!
before that!
disturb Gan Yang a while~xP
then vege ordered warm water...
me and yan purposely don't want order water and he just...
LOL!
fine~
the most disgusting part!
yan pour her water in my cup!
omg! fine~
use to it~
then choo wanna pour also!
NO WAY!
DEFINITELY~~~
yan yan pour it for the second time...
=.="
i'm just full until wanna vomit...
so i pour it into choo's cup...
and yet...he drank it...
haha!!!
by the way...
yan bomb me again!
T.T

lalala~
i know what i wrote is just bored~
haha!
but i really happy today...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment