κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

01.06.2011~muahahaha!!!!!

okay! okay! okay!
must calm myself 1st...
hahah!!!!
i just cant stop laughing!!!
hahahaha!!!!
why!?
because i have finished reading 1 novel!!!!
with 277 pages!!!
=.="
okay~
i know its lame for you...
but its happy for me!!!!
xD
why!?
because 1st time i read a novel...
muahaha!!!
within 6 days!!!
I HAVE FINISHED IT!!!!
omg!!!!
its so damn happy!!!!you know!!!????
you sure don't know...hahaha!!!!!
okay la...
calm myself la...xD
hmm...
by the way...
that book 《最后一颗,樱桃》really suppa nice weih!!!
although it makes me cry...><
it makes me laugh too!!!!
muahaha!!!!

okay...2nd thingy...
I finally can solve that problem...xD
haha!
I guess you know what it means...xD
the girl is just like me...
hmm...
okay...fine...
I guess I don't wanna talk about it...^^
egao! hamano kumiko!!!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment