κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, May 30, 2011

30.05.2011~yes!

yes!
miehehe!
why am i so happy!?
of course got reason...
but its kinda sad too...
haiz...
okay!
let's start!

1st...
today piano lesson!
muahaha!
finally teacher taught me how to control the...
the what leh...
erm...
the...kyodo!
ala~erm...intensity?
lalala~don't know la...
haha!!!
yesh!
i'll try my best to control my left hand!
why?
because my left hand tekan harder than right hand...
weird right?
never mind...
who cares~
I CARE LA!!!!
LOL~!
then...
my teacher said...
she'll teach me how to use pedal!
yes!!!
muahaha!
my dream~come true~
going la~ hehe...>.<
pedal~pedal~!
haha!

then...
after that...my piano teacher also...
LOL!
she knows a lot!
she taught me cross stitch too!!!
omg!!!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!
I JUST CANT FIND THE BOOK AND THE MATERIAL...
by the way...my parents don't want buy for me la...
haha!
and i don't have money also...
now i got the book...
muahaha!
got the materials too!
woohoo!!!

okay...stop the happiness here...
haiz...
kinda sad la...
okay!!!

I didn't eat dragon fruit okay!?
why all these happen on me!?
sobsob...
haiz...
just...
fan and fan and fan!!!
T.T
getting more complicated...
haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment