κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, March 4, 2011

04.03.2011~good->bad

hmm...
I love chee seng's 2 sentences...
"Don't be ridiculous"
"My patience is limited"
I love both sentences...

I should say it to a FRIEND...
I didn't even say anything...
and you scold me indirectly!?
fine!
and 1 more thing...
I didn't say you're weird...
I DIDN'T!
okay!?
you admit it yourself!
I didn't force you!
there's no one don't like you...
its yourself deny that everyone like you...
its your heart! not us!
you want to think it complicated I also can't help you...
but please!
I didn't mention "you're weird"!
I didn't!

when I ask you "do you know you're indirectly scolding?"
and you said "if not you want me scold you direct!?"
what the DOOT la!
you like to beh song then beh song until you like la!
scold me for what!?
nice!?
thank god that you're name didn't give wrong!
NON-STOP!
you like endless fight...
you like endless scolding people!
whatever you want!

good->bad...
your fault or my bad now!?
don't let me scold you "apple" in front of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment