κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

01.03.2011~haiz...

haiz...
I really got no mood to do the homework...
what I want is very simple...
just one day holiday...
and let me sleep...
I got no more energy to face this kind of life...
haiz...
I thought it will be fine soon...
but its after 2 months...
nothing has changed...
nothing...
tons of work...
tons of responsibilities...
haiz...
tons of exam...
I'm going crazy~
haiz...

I don't know why...
the first month I was fine...
hardworking...
do everything properly...
do everything as fast as I can...
but now...
everything is left at a dark corner...
even my heart...
0.0!?
black heart!?
no~
=.="
haiz...
at school...I can laugh until like a mad person...
but at home...I'm nothing...
can't even open my mouth to have a joke...=.="
haiz...
I just...
hate my high school life...
I thought its good...
maybe I watched too much anime and manga...
I think so...
haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment