κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

29.01.2011~its holiday

I think about that for long time ago!
finally...
I decided...
change my blog skin back to the simplest...
xD

aa...
tons of homework...
@@
can't even have a rest...
LOL! (resting now)
haha...
wanna bake some cookies...
but then...my mum...
she fight with me...just because she want to bake her cookies and I want to bake my cookies...
haha!
funny...
of course I have to surrender...
what to do...'mummy is the biggest'
well...
leave some comments about my new blog skin...

holidays...
I hate holidays...
haiz...
I haven't buy my clothes!
lol~
don't care...
I don't like to shopping too~
weird~
hmm...
going to see my grandma again...
miss her so much...
don't know she still got argue with grandpa or not...
hope both of them will be happy for the rest of their lives in heaven...
how's heaven looks like?
simple? sweet?
nee~I don't care...
I must bake my cookies for my grandma and grandpa...
and...photostet my PMR result for them...^^
miss her so much...

this year Chinese New Year is so special...
really...
everything has changed...
I miss the old days...
mis the days that I spent my time with my grandma...
its simple but sweet...
I love her smiley face...
I love her voice...
I love her caring...
I lover her so so so much...
no more time...for that...
passed~

-----------------------------End------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment