κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, January 24, 2011

24.01.2011~Today is SUCKS!

SUCKS!
don't give me that kind of silly--stupid--useless--BRAINLESS excuses!
aaa!!!
how can it be 11 - 0 for the last match!
can you imagine how strong!?
no!
I should say...
can you imagine how USELESS my team!?
yeah!

never mind!
next year gonna take revenge on THEM!
not going to lose any more!
and not gonna same team!
hmp!
I'm going to pay RM30 for training...!
I promised myself...
those IDIOT guys got no chance to laugh at me ANY MORE!
what should I say?

laugh! laugh! laugh!
very funny is it!?
how come I didn't hear your school - SMKSM won the prize!?
same short form with my school...
but totally opposite attitude!
SUCKS LA YOUR SCHOOL!
LAUGH MORE LA!
see next year who's going to laugh louder!
IDIOT!
SUCKER!
USELESS!
some more is 'that race' !
LAUGH MORE LA!

NO!
go and have a battle with Confucian la!
try to see you can laugh or not!
BRAINLESS!
don't know how to take care of other people's feeling!
just know how to insult people!
laugh la!
laugh louder la!
later your stomach pecah!
some more laugh with your BIG--STICKY--OILY--ELASTIC TUMMY!
later BOOM then you know!
hah!
laugh laugh laugh!
next year i'm gonna laugh at YOU!
not you laugh at me!
don't see wrongly!
IS ME!
I'LL LAUGH AT YOU!

heh!
I'll laugh at you as LOUD as I CAN!
luckily my tummy not as big as theirs...
it won't explode...haha!
I'll let you taste...how FISH when people laugh at you!
I'll let you feel...how insult when people laugh at you!
I'll let you taste it...how bitter when you're trying to fight to the max but still lose!
I'll let you try!
I'm sure I can do it!
I'LL BITE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!

try to laugh more!
I'll let you find out how miserable!
try to laugh more!
I'll let you find out how I felt when you're laughing at ME!
I have promsied myself...
I WON'T BREAK THIS PROMISE!

看着吧!
我会好过你的!
继续笑吧!
你继续笑,我就有更多的动力!
我会让你好看的!
我不会让你再嘲笑我!
我更不会让你有好日子过!
我真心地向天祈祷,早日让你笑到肚子也爆掉!
笑啊!
继续笑吧!
反正我已经决定了!
我不会输给你!
死肥佬!
SEI FEI LOU!

明年等着瞧吧!
肯定不会输给你!
你拿9 - 11(别人赢)
我拿11 - 0(别人输)!
heh!
继续笑!


P/s: 这个post不是因为面子关系,而是他侮辱我们的学校!
还有!他也不会好到哪里去!却坐在一旁嘲笑我!
我承认我是很差!可是,他也不会很好!
他没有资格嘲笑任何人!
You're SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment