κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

for 10.12.2010

well...
I forgot to post this
sorry
gomenasai~
I guess I'll study in 4sc2
=.="
what a weird DREAM!!!
orokana yume!!!
yume arr yume arr~~~
I dreamt about I'm studying in 4sc2 again!
omg!
second time!
oh my!
I don't think this is weird for me or all of you right?
but the weird part has came...=.="
there's a transfer student...
and is a guy...
some more he's very leng zai...
what the hell man!
the image is not copy from anime or cartoon...!!!=.="
my God!!!
he's so handsome weih...
and I didn't even see him before! how can I dream about him!?
oh my GOD!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
what the DOOT!?
am I crazy!?
am I mad!?
am I brainless!?
MY GOD!!!!
=.="
I guess I'm crazy ● mad ● BRAINLESS!?
My God!!!!!

kinda crazy nowadays...

No comments:

Post a Comment