κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, December 13, 2010

13.12.2010~hmm?

neh ni neh ni bu bu~~~
Add Maths kills me but I Love Add Maths~~~
hmm!?
yes? yes?
asking me whether you see something wrong?
nee~
nope!
haha!
weird?
I guess not...=.="
(ss-ing)
la li lu lo le~
==
actually...I got nothing to do...
I'm doing my Add Maths...but it stucks...
so can I consider as nothing to do?
hehe...>.<"
haiz...
add maths...~
physics...~
OMG! I failed my test! T.T
Physics...so so so damn difficult...
haiz...chemistry...
Cat Ion...what the hell is that?
so many numbers...so many positive signs also!!!
@@
my god~!
biology~

haiz!
I guess...
nee~no more sad things!
enn!
ohh ya!
I can't stop myself!
can't even control!
aaa!!!
just because of the ANIME!
= 3 ="!!!
never ever watch anime every second!
==...
well...
I'm living in anime world...
not human world...
==!?
nee~
don't care~

No comments:

Post a Comment