κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

14.09.2010~i hate myself

omg...
i hate myself!
i cant control anymore!
with those idiot time arragement!(actually i'm the idiot)
aaa!!!
gonna crazy now!
urghh!
dunwan to study last time
and now have to SUFFER!
now i only know the meaning!
ishh!

tired weih!
keep doing exercise~
somemore have to be with that itchy thingy!
urghh~~~~
suffer! suffer! suffer!
every teacher told me ' aiya...1 month only ma...'
man! now i only know 1 month is very long for me!
I Hate PMR!
when it getting near and near...
the stress is getting more and more!
God~please~

urghh~
this method is NOT WORKING at all!!!
I Want Oioi! zzz...
wake up at 7.30 and oioi at 12.30...man!
tired~and only got 1 hour to oioi
@@pening kepala~

1 Month~~~
Faster Go Away From Me!
otherwise...
I can do nothing actually...
and there's no otherwise...
=.="
crazy weirdy~=3
n_n
( ._. )

No comments:

Post a Comment