κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

11.09.2010~so?

yes! muahaha!
juz went to book fair!
actually...is we go there to look for my dad's office...><
Exxonmobil...next to the convention centre...><
hehe...thn my mum said go to book fair too...
every1 bought some books...
EXCEPT me!!!
urghhh~~~
cant find the book that i wan...
and shy to ask...>.<
and i be a maid there...
help them take the books...lol...
anyway...
there's cold...xD
cold until my dad want go to toilet...haha!
but its okay that i didnt buy anything...xD
coz some1 send me a gift...xD
but then...nt now...T.T
anyway~Thankz la~xD

and i took a photo!
KLCC la! xD
damn nice weih!
1st time my mummii let me take photo at night time...xD
hehe...xD

and...my mum forgot bring me to see doc...
hmm...
I trust my grandma...
she will Bless me de, right?
she very sayang me...
so she wont let me fall sick...xD
PoPo! I Trust You!
Muacks!
Miss you so much...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment