κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12.05.2010~happiie bday!

yan ar! hapiie bdae ohh!
hmm...kinda sot and sad too...
1st thing i have to do is...
sorriie yan! komeh!actually today I'm nt in good mood de...><
but bcoz of your birthday...have pretend nor~
paiseh~
你说得对!我开始变了!
你说得对!我一直在掩饰一些东西!
but if i dun do like that...
those people who around me will be sad too...
that's the only way that i can do...
I'm nt purposely! I swear that i'm not purposely!
sorriie!
but I'm happiie too!
i saw your smile! truely from your heart!
sweet~nice~cute too!
i so happii bcoz before this you keep worrying about me...
paiseh~
but i'm okay la...
I'm trying to let it go...
我很怕我做不到罢了!
i need you la!
and 1 more thing...
you cant be replaced by any 1...
same meaning-no 1 can replace any1...
我们是独一无二的!
你不是静的代替品!okay?
I'm sorriie that i let you got this kind of silly feeling...
sorriie!

jing!
is your turn now!
^^...hmmm...i wanna tell you something...
but pls dun be angry okay?
promise?
其实,有时候我会不爽你。>因为整天都好像被你忽略的感觉。或许是我想太多,不然就是你对我来说是很重要的咯!
got it?(yan...you are important too la...i didnt mention about it bcoz you are almost same with me...okay?)

haiz...and you...
wan me forgive you ahh?
i need some time...
1 sentence for you-"不是每一句对不起都可以换回没关系"
got it?

haiz...and you...
dun be like a kayu!
you are not kayu balak!(except that 3 kayu balak la)
okay?
gambateh for everything that you want la...
dun so lemah lembut!
strict abit!

still got many people have to write...><
ohh ya!
dear,dear!
dun makan cuka le~
life is like that...there's nothing will be 100% perfect!
same with people too...
dun angry yap le~okay?
he feel 'sam tong' too...
P/s: jing and yan...dun angry ohh! i juz dunwan see another couple break only...coz i know that kind of feeling...it takes many months to cure! NO! wont cure! still left some scars for you to 'taste' it! got it?

haiz...TAKES MANY MONTHS~
aihh~cheer up! enn!
^^...
and horr! almost forgot to write le...
Hxx...dun simply say i no stress okay?
I'm different with you la!
you can cry anytime...but i cant...
i wont let any1 worry bout me!
but you are different! can cry when day time...
but i only can cry when you all slept...
and every1 will lend their shoulder to you...
but how bout me?
there's no 1!
so dun simply say!

and xJx...
you arr~duno how to say you le...
fought with you le~
scolded you le~
aihh...said you changed alot!?
no way~there's nothing i can see...-.-
pls la...you got temper, i also got la!
P/s: I'M HUMAN TOO!!!GOT FEELING DE!!!
isshhh!
say F to me la...
come la! later乱伦then you sure kena kill!
bluek~xP

米修!米修!爸爸,爸爸,你受到讯号了吗?请宇宙ㄑㄨㄑㄨ来接我回去!(下一站,幸福)
i finished watching last year end...xD
nice movie~^^

ya~the next station will be the one that you want...^.^
hmm...try to cheer up le la...T3T
but i still cant do it! wuwuwu~
paiseh~

No comments:

Post a Comment