κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, May 3, 2010

03.05.2010~unhappii

you know wat?
i rather dunwan to know you...
you really such a residue!
NO! not even take it to compare with residue!!
NO!!!
cant you treat me better as you treat your friends!?
if not, thn i'm ur wat?
use to 'chu qi'? use to let you kick!?
GREAT! that's GREAT!!!
almost everyday kena bully by you!!!
didn't you think about ppl feeling!?
NO!? thn i shall ask you...
WAT'S THE FUNCTION OF YOUR BRAIN?
use to think 'salty' things!?
YA! i can sure that is YA!!!
excuse me! is that you can bully ppl oni!?
YA!!! for you is YES!!! and you juz same wif MT aka MONKEY!!!
is the same!!! go to ZOO la!!!
no transport!? I'LL FETCH YOU BOTH!!!
become a couple la!!!all pun tak ada otak punya!!!
bully ppl is fun!? YA! so!?
that's the reason to let you bully ppl!?
haha!!! GREAT and FUNNY!!!
thn how come i cant bully you back!? SAME WITH THAT MONKEY!!!!
and i juz want a simple and peaceful life! juz same with yan...
i didnt say anything back doesnt mean that i wont angry! doesnt mean that i wont fight! doesnt mean that i'm TOFU!!!
monkeyS!!!
listen carefully!!! I'LL NOT LET YOU BULL YAN OR ME ANYMORE!!! I'LL FIGHT!!!
ohh my! i forgot sth!

MONKEY 2-WONG SI LING!!!
wanna FUCK me herr?
come on! baby~juz come!!!
ask me to eat shit?
ohh my! come on! baby~you put some shit in my mouth la!!!
ask me go and die?
come on! baby~you throw me from 1000++++floors la!!!
didnt you think about others ppl feeling?
NO!!!
GREAT~
next time, i'll do the same thing to you TOO!!!

MONKEY 1-WONG MEI TENG!!!
haha!!! really funny!!!
same surname werr~
NICE!!!
don't try to bully yan anymore!!!
and you ask me why i didnt cut my thumb's nail?
now i tell you!!!
MY THUMB GOT PROBLEM!!! dont believe?
nvm~wanna tell teacher?
NO!!! typing error!!
wanna tell Mr. Chew or pengetua?
ohh! come on~juz go ahead! no 1 will stop you!!! xD
I DON'T SCARE OF YOU AND THEM TOO!!!

MICHELLE!!!
excuse me! you can count as my best friend at Minda Ceria!!!
how can you treat me like that!?
you know what!?
today i fever!!! i still go to tuition!!!
of course! i'll be slow poke!!! cant 'absorb' the information as fast as you!!!
but pls!!! dont scold me without any reason!!!
and dont scold me without any information!!!

To: every one
dont try to betray me...
dont try to bully me and my best friends!!!
dont try to do all this!
coz you'll get the revenge from the GOD!!!
recognise it!
is GOD not ME!!!
dont believe? thn juz GO AHEAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment