κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, April 30, 2010

30.04.2010~moody

Moody~
haiz...
there's got people that I MUST scold here!

Hxx!
ya! is you!
said that I almost KILL you!?
WTF!!?? how am I going to KILL you!?
use your brain please!
I really don't understand how you got your 12 As, 8 As and your 6 As!
this happened in the EARLY morning(6.15am) and you can remember till now(7.42pm)!?
WOAH!!!give some claps to HIM!!!
N years before you said that xYx very 'fat hao' then blablabla~~~
okay! fine! I listened! but now leh!? idiot! sucker!! DORK!!! JERK!!!!
I really don't understand how can you be a PREFECT!
but your attitude just same with RESIDUE! no different!(mine also not as good as someone else)
kecil hati till can remember who made you angry before...
remember what happened before!
WOAH!!! I'm not bad too!!!

I still can remember how you treat me when I'm small!!!
don't think that you are a GOOD person...I can tell you the truth now!
there's NO for you!!!
horr!
said till wanna 'F' me horr?
WOAH! a person who is PREFECT+get some many As for the exams can say that to me!?
CLAP please!
you scolded me ' don't wash your bottle here! no brain ahh! go others place to wash la BRAINLESS!'
haha!!! funny!
and now you did! wanna know why this early in the morning I so angry?
because of YOU!!!
you did that in the early morning!!!you still said 'go rush for what? you all have to wait for me only can go to school...'
you think that you are prince or what?
because of that! we all wake up early! and you make us 'late' for school! trap in the traffic jam!
but how!?
you won't kena scold FOREVER! but how bout us!? how bout me!?
we all kena scold because of YOU!!!

T3T...always say ' don't bullshit me please!'
and now i wanna say 'please don't BULLSHIT me TOO! "prince!"'
you how we feel when the things are not our fault!?
DON'T know!!! RESIDUE!!!
call me BRAINLESS right!?
YA! I'M BRAINLESS! BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT STUPID!
say my brain grow at butt there!?
YA! SO WHAT!? BETTER THAN YOU, OKAY!? GOT BRAIN ALSO DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE!
THIS ONLY CALL AS STUPID!
STUPID!

No comments:

Post a Comment