κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

10.04.2010~T.T

bu kai xin! bu kai xin!
ta you luan fa feng le!!!
zhen can!
zui jin, ta dou zhe yang...
yao wo si meh!?
shuo hao ni T wo I de...zhen me....!!??
haiz...bu xiang jiang le!

hmm...duno why...
nowadays i also dont happy...
dun even feel 0.0000000000001% happy...
haiz...
maybe my life started to change to what what le...
i also duno...so charm ohh!
can any1 teman me be prefect!? i so lonely...be a percubaan oso okay la...T.T
every recess time have to face that "fa lo hon" and "fa lo hon's dream lover"
haiz...and that "fa lo hon's dream lover" sure will talk alot de...
i hate that la...bising sangat!
i rather 1 ppl jaga block E...
but feel abit LONELY lo...
gt them!
i DIE! wont LONELY!
aaa...

nowadays, i dun like to talk le...
coz feel unhappy at all...
so dunwan talk le...
and pls dun make me angry!
or else...you will DIE in my HAND!
especially you! (fa lo hon & fa lo hon's dream lover and mou MT)
thats all...
others will be okay for me...^^
anyway, jing!
thankz for your support!

To: fa lo hon
saya tau BI kamu tak baik...(my language pun tak baik xD)
tapi kamu pun tak boleh cakap(use wrg word gua, feel abit weird) saya macam tu!
kalau kamu buat sekali lagi, saya tak akan beri peluang utk kamu lagi!
tak faham!? kamu tanya saya la!
kenapa nak lakon!?
nak jadi superman ke!? atau superFISH!?
tak layak la...
be urself better!

To: HuayYee
I can handle le...
think 1 day le...
sure can handle...xD

To: Yan and Haw
not ur fault...
dont need say sorry to me...^^
and I'm okay xD

To: all my frens
Don't worry about me...
worry your examS!
gambateh every1! xD

SMILE EVERYDAY THOUGH YOUR HEART IS BREAKING! xD ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment