κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, April 9, 2010

09.04.2010~hmm?

To HuayYee: why you said my lastest post very cool?hmm...anyway thank you xD

nar nar~
back le! back le!
err...today can count as "okay okay" la...
that Irham didnt make me angry le...
coz i dont even wanna talk with him xD
only see his behaviour lo
Siah finally go to jaga le...xD
talk alot with her...

but 1? things? (maybe got some more)that she said "Irham? no ar, he treat me very good ar...my legs very pain then he will ask what happen...i juz "knock knock" (use wrg words dont blame pls~><) my backbone then he'll ask pain ohh?"
ALAMAK!!!
chasing her!?
did you know who is your senior ohh?
chinese call as "对人不对事"terbalik de...xD
anikuanneh~
why you didnt treat your senior as good as you treat Siah de?
isshhhy!
but its okay for me...xD
cause I DUNWAN MUHD. IRHAM BE MY JUNIOR~
HuayYee: sorry about that, but i really dunwan him be my junior but i still can tahan la ._.
T.T sorry~

i rather take form 4 de to be my junior also dunwan him...T.T
really beh tahan him le la~
wuwuwu~be a senior til like me really "sat bai" xD

No comments:

Post a Comment