κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, November 23, 2009

23.11.2009~today...haiz

today...
1 of my fren...
suddenly said SHUT UP to me...
i nt kecil hati or watever it is...
juz feel hurt...
that time i feel so lonely u noe?
juz feel like wanna argue wif some1...
but...

i did it at a wrg time...
oni can blame myself...
nowadays...
i feel cold, lonely and many...

Is that no1 can understand my feeling?
ya...
oni can blame that i too stpd...
so emo...
so childish and so...
SELFISH!

i hate myself!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE MYSELF!!!
why i cant juz like you all...
gt so many frens...
so many hearts towards to you!?

when i feel lonely...
i juz take my hp and see who can sms wif me...
but when i open the phone book...
i oni realised...
there is no1 can chat wif me...
even my best fren oso...
hate me too...

well...
wat can i do?
i too selfish...^^

so oo...
dun think that wan me be ur gf oo...
that oni will occur in ur dream...
and yet...
that's for forever...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment