κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

22.11.2009~

hmm...
sometimes sad can come later, but happy can come now...
this sentence is he told me 1...

but 4 me...
is yes...
sometimes you do wrg sth, dun feel sad or moody...
take a breath do it again no matter how hard is it...^^
I'll support!

ytd night...
think too much, make me think bck him...
haiz...

now moody...
I knew I made a wrg choice...
I'm trying to get out from his dark world...
and I'm trying and trying!
muz support!

kor~
muz rmb...
"the skill that you lost already, it's ok...but your mood lost already, it's hard to find back."
"sometimes have to know how to relax and how to think"
"dont give yourself so much pressure"
"you're not gas! cant be compressed!"
"MEI SUPPORT YOUR CHOICE!"

and it is for forever!
GAMBATEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment