κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, September 11, 2009

11.09.2009~aiyoyo...

aiyoyo...
blurr blurr punya me...
want to update my blog's background...
but unaware...
after i changed all my data lose already...
haha...
blurr leh...
luckily gt shern lynn leh...
if nt i'll cry until non-stop...
haha...
hmm...
last 2 day before...
seng didnt go to sch oo...
thn i sms him said that the geo folio muz pass up this week...
but ho...
my hp rang...gt some1 call me...
hoho~~~
u guess who?
nt seng la...is seng's mum...
thn she told me that seng stomache...
so...ask me to tell teacher his folio pass up on monday...
thn...ytd...
i sms him...said that teacher let him pass up on monday...
thn his mum hp sms me wrote"thank you"...
thn no reply oo...
haha...
thn his mum hp sms me oo...
guess who nw this time?
haha...seng la...
he ask me to gif him the new timetable la...
XD
after this case...
i already recovered...
no more emo...
XD...
haha...fren ma...

2 comments: