κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.2009~wat a nice date...

a date is juz a date...
doesnt have a meaning...
a day is juz a day...
does the day has the meaning?

a love is juz a love...
does every love is the same?
does every1 make mistake in love?
does every1 will love you like hell?

a promise is juz a promise...
does the promise work between me and you?
does you remember the promise?
does you proof it to me that the promise is work?

what should i do when we separate into 2?
what i'm still waiting 4?
what you did to me?
what is love to you and me?

a love 4 you...
is juz a love...
but a love 4 me...
is different with you...

1 comment:

  1. ==...
    me totally speechless....
    haiz...reli duno 1 2 say what..
    bt stil here hope u happy every day yaa!!
    #forget him...gambateh..#

    ReplyDelete