κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

24.03.2012~

how true it is after i figured it out...
you're just ignoring me whenever i tell you something...
anything...
you gave a perfunctory nod to me...
so how well it is if i can do that to you too
now i only realise...
thank you for all the perfunctory nods...
you make me stronger than ever...
even stronger than you...
=)
1 more thing...
am i a BEST friend to you?
i cant see that...
sorry...
so i will never forget the pain that you caused...
never...
it makes me stronger and stronger
and eventually forget about you...
=)
thats the only way that i can figure out...

thanks for the time that you spends on me...
no...
GAVE me...
really...


when people cut you down or talk behind your back,
remember,
they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you...
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment