κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

26.01.2012~muahaha!!!

CNY!
xDDD
well...
tell you a story...
there's a crazy girl who do her homework during the 1st day of CNY!
LOL!!!
yeah...
what to do...
hehe...
i dunwan rush...
thats why...
but now...
i have done all...
its ALL!!!
see clearly!!!!
hehe....xDDD
funny right?
yeah...
hmm...
this CNY a bit weird...
nth much to do...
just play mahjong and total amount that i have lose is RM 1.30
haha!
RM0.50 per game ma...
but quite good...
better than my bro...
xP
no money still want to play
but all he gets was lose more than RM3...
muahaha!!!!
i'm the lucky 1!

btw...
god is good...
that time i lose until left RM0.40
40 sen weih!
i almost cry...
TT
where can i get that much of money...
TT
but thn the next round i straight win RM3...
@@
i was so surprise...
maybe i pray to god?
hehe...
its useful!!!
He hears me!
xDDDD
kami-sama!
hehe...

hmm...
1 bad news...
my grandma (father side)
she seems like having alzhemier...
last month she lived in my house
this month...
last 2 days...
when i saw her...
she ask my bro 'did you get my angpau?'
thn
she ask me the same question...but additional
she: 'what's your name?' and she looks curious
i answered her...
she :'har?(quiet for 5 mins)'
she ask my sis :'what's your name?'
after that in her hands, there's 2 angpau
she ask me : 'this 2 angpau is for you arr? who haven get yet?'
i was like...who the hell i know? @@?
thn i answer : 'maybe my dad? or my mum?'
she ask me 'what's your mum's name?' nt enough...
she still ask me 'what's your dad's name?'
and i was like...omg!?
grandma!?
what happen to you!?
my dad is your third son!
the youngest son!
last month you still lived in his house!
thn she walked away...

aihh...
i'm scared...
you know like that is very scary?
the look she had that time...
she cant even rmb a single thing of my family...
CNY...
good or bad?

P/s: i get a lot of angpau...>///<...

No comments:

Post a Comment