κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

24.11.2011~=/

gosh!
you're NOT my boss weih!
you think who you are!?
ask me for help!
GAHH!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!
T^T
you know i wasted how much!?
from RM 3.48 to RM 0.38!!!
and everytime i call you!
it cost RM0.35!!!
some more you din pick up!!!
GAHH!!!!
and and and!!!
sms you need RM 0.15!!!
okay!?
and check back your hp!!!
i sms-ed you how many times!!!???
ISSHHH!!!!

i wonder why are you in this world!!!???
can't you just go to hell!?
GAHHH!!!!!

Hate You to The EXTREME!!!!

=/
you make me kena scolded by my mum!
IDIOT!!!!
just because of you!!!!
you know how much trouble did you cause!!!????
BAD LUCK!!!!
you bring BAD LUCK to ME!!!

SIAM LA LU!!!!!
get out of my life!!!!!
GET OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!
ISSHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment