κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20.09.2011~just a sad day...

its so nice that i bang my hands to the wall...
xC
yeah...
its nice to do that just to release my anger...
why are you spoiled my mood?
why you ruin it?
it's the 1st i have a solo presentation...
without any1's helps...
and teacher said 'yes! good!'
it's the 1st time...
do you know that?
i was so happy and wanted to tell you this...
but why?
i didn't receive it...
means i didn't...
you think i'm happy by not receiving it?
i just wan to share the happiness with you...
but why...
everything must be started like that?
i cant even get a chance to tell you about this...
never mind...
everything has passed...
it's over...
no point for me to say that...

i'm down...
i'm frustrated...
all the negative thoughts are filled up my minds...
until i cant fight back...
until i cant even practise my piano...
i'm so frustrated now...
i used my hands to bang on the wall...and now it's red...
haha!
so nice...
by giving up just like this...
sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment