κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

07.09.2011~>.<"

being left out doesn't seem so bad...
^^
at least i get something that i really didn't expect to be happened in my life...
haha!
its caring...
well...
as you know...
i'm having fever now...
i thought it would be like normal day as last time...
but it didn't seem to be like that...
i woke up after ate my medicine...
its quite dizzy that i can see everything in 2 shadows...
haha!
well...
i checked my phone...
i saw 2 messages...
i was surprised...

why?
hehe...
i saw waiyan's message lo...
hehe...
so happy leh...>.<
another is choo...
ah gor~
haha!
my ah gor...so sayang me leh...
sms with me...
asking me whether i'm okay or not
hehe...
so caring weih~
then is vege...
asking me here and there...
haha!
funny...^^
but don't worry la...
then next is melanie...
hehe...
after that is meiling...
i didn't expect that many...
>.<
hehe...
as what melanie said...
there's many people is care about me...
just that i didn't realize it...
haha!

being left out is just a small matter...
its not that important...
its just a feeling towards it...
as long as i'm happy...
then everything is done...
right?
xD

---don't worry, be happy---

No comments:

Post a Comment