κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

01.09.2011~so what's now?

so stupid people really do stupid stuffs huh?
please be responsible for what you have said to the others...
not everyone can be fooled by you...
you're not that smart...
you're just smart alex...
got it?
don't think that your lies can really cover everything...
don't fool around...
you're not that 'high-tec' yet...
remember...
there'll be someone who is watching you...
just that you won't realise...
SMART ALEX...
haha!
and the one is me...
i won't be so easy to trust a person...
and all of you...
haha!
of course i won't...
don't think that a lie can cover everything...
its not at all...
got it, SMART ALEX?
your lies are just...
A PIECE OF CAKE...
haha!
don't ever try to prank me guys...
your expression has told me everything...
from your expression, i could see that...
SMART ALEX...

you want to do anything i won't care...
but please!
DON'T EVER INVOLVE THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE!
I'LL PISS YOU OFF!
because I'M PISSED OFF NOW!!!
you stupid guys...
i'm INNOCENT okay?
get me involve in it huh?
you'll taste the sadness for what you have done...
you'll taste the regret for what you have said...
involve me?
you'll really get piss off...
haha!
i'll piss you back double or triple...
don't ever think that girls are nice to bully...
NO!
the world has changed!
girls are more powerful than what you thought...
hehe...=D
don't ever try to do the same thing to me...
cause you'll never know what will you get for the next...
remember this...

I'M TOTALLY PISS OFF NOW...
I'LL PAY YOU BACK SOMEDAY...

^^
try to be a fool is not a good way...
and yet...
try to be a smart alex is not a good way too...
haha!
DON'T EVER TREAT PEOPLE AS THEY ARE FOOL TO YOU...
you'll NEVER KNOW how smart they are...
you'll REGRET for what you have done...
for sure!
YOU'LL REGRET...

and i'm not the one you know for the last time...
my attitude has changed for long time ago...
like or don't like I WON'T CARE and I DON'T MIND...
its nothing for me...
all of you said 'i'll revenge someday' to me...
so...i'm saying the same sentence to you...
I'LL REVENGE SOMEDAY =D
be careful...
as what i have said...
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT'S THE NEXT...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment