κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, August 5, 2011

05.08.2011~0.0!?

ooooooooooooooooooooo~
its getting far and far...
ouuh~
=.="

as what chuan zhan said...
i'm not like WAI JYH, CHOO, YAP and YOU!
yeah~
i'm noob also...
but please!
i nearly cry at that time!
you didn't console...and yet
you laughed at me...
i can cry it out anytime...
i really can...
yeah!
i'm stupid...
i can repeat the same mistakes for don't know how many times...
so!?
you think i want it to be like that?
my brain isn't my brain!
i cant control it...
so!
if you wanna laugh...
i let!
but please laugh behind of me...
but not in front of me...
and yeah~
you are correct...
others did too...
but what about you?
you're the loudest...
i never think that you would do that to me...
can't you see there's something in my eyes?
something blinking?
its my tears!
and yet...
yeah~i guess you can't see it...
that's why you're still laughing...
it hurts me...

i wanna talk...
so?
i'm not the one who make her angry...
yeah...you're joking...
not in the right time...
i really have something want to tell her...
i don't care who you are...
i don't care i get laugh by every1 just because of you...
i don't care every1 mistaken everything just because of you...
but please...
don't be so mean to me...
i really hope that i can get 100...
please don't hurt my self-esteem...
please~
onegai~
T.T

i get laugh by others i don't care...
just you!
cannot!
T.T
please...

No comments:

Post a Comment