κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

i'm nt your maid okay!?
need me then beg me and call my name...
dont need me just kick my butt...
kick your ass la!
finished eating dunwan to throw the plastic!
still order me to take away!
bullshit la!
i put it on your table is very good already!
still dare to scold me!?
idiot!
you think who you are!?
older than me...
stronger than me...
bigger size than me...
so!?
very geng ahh!?
still wan to kick my butt when asking me to take away the plastic!
MORON!
come and scold me horr!
' if next time mummy ask me to fetch you i'll just go to your sch...see you thn tell you walk back home la!'
IDIOT!
BASTARD!
RETARDED!
walk then walk la!
you think i'm not dare izit!?
i can prove it to you if you wan!
DAMN YOU!
you din ask me or order to throw it away okay!?
you just ask me to take it away!
how i suppose to know whether you still wan to eat or not!?
you think i'm kami-sama!?
CRAZY!
you think i got super-vision izit!?
IDIOT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment