κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

16.07.2011~omg!

omg...
wat a bored day...
woke up early in the morning...
thought that can go to challenger...
but at the end...
mummy feeling unwell...
everything has cancelled~
fine~
cannot blame anyone...

night...
i should go Bon Odori...
feel so bored la...
staying at home...
facing the paperS...
omg!
i don't know how to do physics...
my head is boomed by physics!
ishh!
so charm~~~
T.T
help me~~~

sleepy also...
wat the heck is happening...
T ^ T
fine~
and wat the heck!?
=.="
wat the heck and wat the heck...
i still cant get the answers...
*sobsob*

physics...
you're not my friend!
you're my enemy!
you're killing my brain cells!
you're killing my brain tissues!
omg!
so serious!
so DRASTIC~
LOL!!!
physics...
i'll never talk to you...
i'll never care about your feeling...
i'll just attack your castle~~~
yoshh~~~
fighto!!!!
xD

ATTACK~~~~
Fire in The Hole~~~!!!
LOL!!!
play too much counter strike...
haha!
wanna play Ran la...
but i forgot my username and password...
i think...
i have deleted it...
T ^ T
*sobsob*
why the heck am i so careless...
Ran...
my character...
my archer~~~
always stay at lvl 35+
=.="
never increase and never decrease...
LOL!
my leng lui archer...
T.T
ohh!
still gt 1 more character!
my fighter...xD
leng zai fighter...
this guy more charm...
lvl 5+ only...
haha!
keep lvl up my archer but forgot my fighter...
haha!!!

okay la...
should stop now...
if not i cant finish my enemy...
=.="
ja-ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment