κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

28.06.2011~haha!

hmm...
at sch ohh...
actually a bit emo...>.<
aaa...
because...
i..._ _ _ _ ?
ble~
>.<

hmm...
so tired...
force myself not to sleep but just sms...
>.<

haha!
at tuition there...
last 30/15 minutes...
sir asked us to write some words which can link to 'Love' this word...
so...my group->michelle and yoong xin...
3 of us write write write...not that many also...
but luckily~
haha!
after that!
sir asked us to write a poem...
LOL!
LOVE POEM!!!
omg!
but after discussed...sir said he loves my group's poem!
ahha!
thankz to michelle and yoong xin...
both of them pro in english...
and me...just giving ideas by using chinese....>.<
so lame weih me~!
haha!
by the way!
sir wrote Love Poem too!
haha!

came home...
feel so tired again~
head so heavy...
urghh~
not again...>.<
i don't want fever!
ishh!
until now still the same...
hope later will be okay...
I HOPE THAT!
PRAY FOR THAT!

hmm...
don't know today can hear ___________or not...
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment