κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

26.06.2011~haiz...

i got no mood right now...
what i can say is...
I was Wrong...
what i am imagining is wrong...
is fake...
yeah...
fake...
it wont come true...
yeah...
it will never come true...
i just learn that...
what a funny girl am i...
haha!
laugh at me bahh...
laugh as loud as you want...
laugh as loud as you can...
i will never fight back even you talk bad about me...
yeah...
i will never fight back...
i am stupid...
I AM!
i just...
i wont imagine anymore...
it hurts...
hurt is getting close to me...
deep...
deeper...
deepest...
and it will just be a wound...
and then...
a scar...
what i can do right now...
is just hugging the bear bear and _ _ _...
yeah...
i am useless...
do whatever you want...
laugh at me...
talk bad about me...
anything...
i wont fight back...
and i wont force...
i wont ask for it...
that's all i can do...

just...
whatever...
it hurts me...
that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment