κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, June 24, 2011

24.06.2011~=.="

ahhaha!
great!
yeah~
i can online...
after restart my com more than 5 times...
=="
okay...this is great~
=="
5 times!?
what the hell!?
urghh~
lao gong zai~
you really going to hosp le la~
don't like that la~
you are so important to me leh...
sobsob!
my sis needs you too...
she needs you to help her print her college notes la~
dai lou weih~
be good to me okay?
>.<
few days didn't online already...
feel quite great...haha!
yeah~

keep having fever~
T.T
this morning too...
sobsob!
does my face look so pale?
=.="
okay...fine!
i know i look so sucks when i'm having fever...
>.<
by the way!
thankz guys!
thankz for your concern!
so touch today...~
ahha~
don't worry be happy~
i went to see doctor...
and you know what she said to me?
she: oww? what happened to you?
me : errr...slightly fever? flu? cough? and err...sore throat...yeah sore throat...
she: do you want me to give you some medicine for fever? flu? cough? sore throat?
okay...this is weird...
you~as a doctor...you should know about this...
but not asking me weih~
and! of course i need...=.="
if not...what for i go and see you leh?
sweat~>.<"
fine lo~
took medicine...~

omg!
i'm doing tuition homework!
which is need to pass up today~
great~!
fever until forgot about everything...
=.="
and keep apple today...>.<

and yet...
when are you going to give up?
yesterday you sms me...
saying that you will never bother me again...
=.="
yeah~
and?
you come and disturb after kawad~
and when i'm having fever + almost fall asleep during resting time...
=.="
can't you be smarter?
=.="
i need to sleep!
so that i can concentrate on kawad~
=.="
fine~can accept...
aihh~
then kawad and kawad...
and my leg!
swell and pain!
xin jing...thank you for 'massaging' my leg...
T.T
really thank you...
but feel quite good now...
haha!
thankz weih~
and stay calm...
don't get mad anymore...
remember what our chinese teacher told us?
不要拿别人的过错来折磨自己...
okay?
^^

and~
for yan yan~
haha!
thankz for your hug...>.<
so warm and touch!
T.T
can you give me 1 more?
please?
haha!
i know you seldom hug people...
yeah!
i love your hug...
>.<
hehe...and yet...you hugged me today!
ahha!
jealous!?
ble~xP
i won't let you get yan yan de!
ble~xP
haha!
okay la~

stupid medicine!
make me mengantuk!
=.="
i haven done my tuition homework!
great~
urghh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment