κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22.06.2011~T.T

guys...
if you got anything want to find me...
please sms me or call me...
because my com is going to hospital soon...>.<
haiz...
going to reformat...
after reformat...
will the photos disappear?
i don't want!
T.T
later...
i sure...T.T...
I DON'T WANT!!!
T.T"
i want the photos...

i hope the photos still there after reformat...
because its important to me...T.T
haiz...
today...
after teacher gave me the name list...
i was shocked...
you lied to me...>.<
its unexpected...
yeah...i know...
but don't know why i feel so sad...T.T
its not because the results...
i don't know...
today lao gei also...
want to cry at school...
but i tried to control it...
yeah~ those drops of water didn't come out...
but my heart is bleeding...i don't know why...
T.T
suddenly feel like that...
1st time lao gei until like that...>.<
too much?
is that too much?
T.T
i'm so sorry! T.T
yeah...i get no. 3...
but i just hate it!
i scare i'll depart with yan yan, jing jing and even mei teng...
i just hate it!
i scare i'll depart with you also!
T.T
what am i talking about!?
haha! weirdo!
just slap myself and wake up from all these things!
i can't control it anymore...
it drops...drop by drop...
sorry!
maybe i got phobia?
depart-phobia?
lost-phobia?
haiz...
since yesterday i already like that...
omg!
why!?
i really don't know...
i just want to stay with all of you...
and you too...
i just want to...
but the more i want...
the more i fear...T.T
i just want to tell you...
i don't want to lie to you...
i just can't say it out in front of you...
sorry! T.T
can you forgive me?
but its not your fault...
its not your fault...
really...can you trust me once?
i think...
after this post...
you wont see me again at here...
yeah...maybe...
my com...=.="

i just want to hug you and cry...
but i know...i can't...
yeah...i can't...
i want too much...
sorry!
if you don't want forgive me also never mind...
its okay...

i wont online or blogging anymore...
yeah...i wont...
so...
baii baii...
even if you reply this post...
i also can't see...>.<
baii baii!

No comments:

Post a Comment