κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

05.06.2011~really fat mou liao lo~~~

waiting for you arr...
faster online la~
NO!
faster reach 1 o'clock!
xD
fat mou~~~
haih~
really don't know what am I thinking...
really don't understand this...
I should accustom to this feeling...
accustom to this lonely...
why!?
why everything change in a sudden!?
why everything change in a blink of an eye!?
its...
I should have use to it!
but...
I just...
haiz...
this is not the one...
not the one you know...
not the Rui Xin you know...
its not me...
or...
this is the real of me?
what the past of me is just...fake!?
I don't know...

lots of lots of...
tons of tons of questions in my mind...
but...
who can I ask!?
who should I ask!?
the weird of me...

its really weird...
just crying and crying...
but there's nothing for you...
not even an answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment