κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, May 16, 2011

16.05.2011~the loneliness

I should have use to it...
the loneliness that followed from the past few years...
I should have use to it...
why I still feel so sad...
lonely feel...
I should already use to it!
but why!?
everything back to that time...
I feel so lonely...
all of sudden...
I'm so stupid...
hurting people at the same time hurting myself...
I shouldn't change...
I'm just pretending myself...
too good in pretending...
hide myself from everyone...
at the end...
the one who hurts the most is all my friend...and me...
hiding myself...
avoiding you...
pretending to smile...
this few years...
I'm doing all these for the past few years and yet now...
lost and lost...
lose and lose...
I'm not happy at all before I met you...
seriously you let me know my world is colorful...
but now...
I made your world turned to black and white...
and yet...
my world too...
what should I do?
I'm just trying to hide myself...
seriously...
I shouldn't exist...
...
really...
I'm the worst in this world...
so start from now...
please stay away from me...
as far as possible...
I don't want hurt anyone anymore...
I'm just a black cat which brings bad luck to you...
stay away from me...
please stay away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment