κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26.04.2011~SUCKS!!!!

okay...
today is not only sucks!
is...
DAMN FREAKING F**KING SUCKS!!!!!!

1st of all...
everything goes well...
nothing happen...
yeah~

I love ping pong time...
I thought nothing will happen...
FINE!!!!
okay!
start now!!!!!

after ping pong, its almost time to go back home...
well...it should start from the time that mdm ee told me to keep my things properly...
yeah...thn i said okay...
but i didn't realize that my shirt is already stole...
FINE!!! I'M STUPID!!!! OKAY!?
well...
of course...after i realized...i told mdm ee...
she's good...she didn't scold me or anything..
she and pn lee helped me find en nazri but he went back...
so they go find en aziz...
the most stupid thing comes in...

Teachers: " aziz! another student's uniform kena stole la...."
Aziz: "why the student dunwan put it inside the bag?"

i was like...
FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i respect you i'll call you "Encik Aziz"
if i don't! i'll just call you "n**** n**** c***** or b****"
okay!?
how dare you say that!!!!????
after pengetua you're the big 1!!!!
how dare you say this kind of TIDAK BERTANGGUNGJAWAB things!?
are you crazy!?
ohh!!!! I GOT IT!!!! I UNDERSTOOD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is it when you say that...which means its nt the sch should be responsible is the student...
RIGHT!!!!!????????????????
da** you!!!!!!!
you cannot control the disiplin....and now you said its the student's fault!!!!?????????
anata wa orokadesu ka!?
hontoni oroka?
omg!!!!!
I SEE!!!!!
HAHA!!!!!!
OROKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my sch gt a person is OROKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay! fine!
after that...i saw my bro's car...
he came and fetch me...
he scolded me...
yeah...its my fault...
i'm so scare now...
i'm afraid that i make him fail his exam...
i'm sorry...
i'm afraid that he need to retake everything...
sorry!
T.T

well...
the thing that make me feel more angry is...
my mum said the same thing as what aziz said...

okay...
i can tell all of you...
you can't imagine how heavy my bag is...
you couldn't understand the feeling that you lost something which is never and ever you could see it again...
you can't understand the feeling that you lost something and the head tells you that why are you so stupid!
you couldn't understand the feeling that you lost something and many of them are scolding you!
you can't understand the feeling that you lost something and many of them are blaming!!!!

can't you just...
haiz!!!!
I know the answer...
you will just say NO!
I KNOW!!!!!!
I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY!!!!!
SO YOU JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND GET LOST!!!!!
OKAY!?

okay!
its ended!!!!
and my prefect tag is lost also!!!!!
and I NEED TO PAY RM 3 TO BUY ANOTHER NEW 1!!!!!
HAPPY!!!!!?????
URESHII YO!!!!!!!???????????????????

okay!
for the person who stole my uniform and ruin my mood!!!!
REMEMBER!!!!!
I'LL NEVER LET GO OF YOU SO EASILY!!!!
IF I CATCH YOU...
YOU'LL KNOW WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT...
YOU THINK I'LL CRY!?
YEAH! I CRIED!
IDIOT!!!!
EVEN WHEN I'M BATHING ALSO CRY!!!!
THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE UNIFORM COST!?
YOU ARE SUCKS!

overall:
school isn't happy at all...
it will only make you sad!
haiz...
even my school...
its just...
not responsible also...
you disappointed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment