κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

06.04.2011~I found it...

now I only realize that...
I still couldn't let it go?
ne~
joking la!
haha!

hmm...
this few days...
quite genki also...
norr!
at school...keep doing homework just because I want to read Pendragon...
haha!
quite weird right?
some more it is a English novel...
weirdy~
haha!

hmm...
nowadays...
lots of things happened at school...
I'm afraid that I can't handle it nicely...
>.<
but I hope I can do it well...
kami-sama!
kami wa watashi o shukufuku!
>.<

hmm...
and...
felt that many people around me are kinda sad...
I don't know why...
but what I can do is...
keep joking when all of us are tired...
^^
that's who am I...
haha!

nowadays...
I also feel kinda tired, frustrated, and...don't know?
luckily my friend chat with me...
xD
ohh yeah!
thank you that person...
that person make my phone's credit keep decreasing...haha!
that's what I want actually...
if not later my phone stole by some one...
then that person can use it...
not satisfy with that if it happens to me...
xD
so...
DECREASE!!!
haha!
arigato gozaimas...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment