κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

24.02.2011~*sobsob*

it should be a good day for me!
why!?
that guy!
gonna die!
haiz...
good impression is very important for EA students...
T.T
and that guy!
counted my marks wrongly...
until mr wong said 'rui xin! why so low!?'
my god!
my marks should be 80% and that guy wrote 77%!!!!
what the hell!?
where's the other 3 marks!?
too hungry eat already!?
my god la!
1.5 marks de 0.5 marks need to count okay!?
0.5 not mark is it!?
do you know mathematics?(a bit arrogant...I know)
haiz...
bad impression!!!!!
for wong-sensei!!!!
I'll kill you 99!!!!!
why!?
why you want to do that!?
haiz!
my 3 marks!
and wong-sensei wrote 'OKAY!' in my paper!
it should not be like that!
it should not be OKAY!!!!
sob sob!!!!!
HATE YOU!

I hate another person more than the guy who mark my paper wrongly!
you saw my paper...
and you just pass it to other person!
yeah!
I know...you got that hak to don't take the paper...
but are we friends!?
you rather that a guy who you don't know who is he!
also don't want to take mine!?
hah!
that's funny!
T.T
and you are the one of the person who lower down my marks too!
I don't care!
bu shuang now!
heng!
bluek!

No comments:

Post a Comment