κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, February 14, 2011

14.02.2011~Happibarentainde!


Lovey from him / her!
Kiss from you!
Hug from me!


Happibarentainde! (Happy Valentine's Day)
xD

hai~ya!
its time for me to study , do revision & read English novel...
Study because I afraid that I couldn't catch up...
Do revision because exam is coming!
Read English novel because...
my mum and bro force me...T.T
no more Chinese novel~
what to do...that's for my own good...

but then...
the most stress is given from my dad!
he got 1 request...
=.=
I couldn't write it here...
only can keep it as a secret~!
-----------------------zip---------------------------
hmm...
they have planned my life...
= =?"


Happibarentainde!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
for couples : have a sweet valentine's day!
for singles : don't give up! find another one now!
LOL!
like o-basan~
haha!

ja-ne~!
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment