κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

30.01.2011~frustrated

nothing special for today...
just that...
going to hate some one...
can you stop giving me those blur face?
its so silly...
well...
what my tuition teacher said is correct...
I won't pity you...
so...stop giving those silly face...
silly face doesn't work on me...okay?
and stop asking me...
its just very annoying...
annoying...know what's annoying?
烦!
In 4sc2 still got so many people...
why must you find me and ask this ask that?
I didn't attend class for 3 days...
and you asking that question!?
crazy!
I can't even do my homework...
ask you what you want...
you let me wait for your answer for about 10 minutes!?
aren't you feel shame on it!?
excuse me!
please be responsible a bit!
I reply you quickly...
I'm not that kind of patient people...
I got my limit also!
you over my limit...and you just get lost!
you are the only one who almost over my limit!
1 more time...you try 1 more time...
I'll let you see what will happen to you...
urghh!
I won't scold you directly...
but please...
what I got write my emotion in the text...
don't understand then is your problem...
always say ** **** to me...
FOR WHAT!?
you think I'm God?
yeah...maybe I'm in your best listener list...
I feel glad...but you have no mood...
want me make jokes? 0.o?
@@
I don't know...
haiz...
say too much...
I want happiness!!!

---------------------------------------frustrated!-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment